Consentino DEKTON® Ventus Cartridge Glue 215 ML Mastidek
This outdoor glue cartridge is specially designed for use with the DEKTON® Ventus surfaces. It also offers very high adhesion and is color matched. The pre-dosed 215 ML cartridge is designed for easy dispensing.
As a primary Mastidek color, Ventus is designed to be compatible with the following DEKTON® surfaces:
This Mastidek cartridge glue for the Cosentino DEKTON® Ventus is a new generation bi-component resin used to glue DEKTON® Ventus surfaces. DEKTON® Mastidek Fast Outdoor Cartridge glue has a very high adhesion in a short amount of time; allowing for cutting and polishing of the assembled parts in a short time. Namely, about 45-60 minutes. Once the glue has hardened it is very shiny and is very polishable.
Mastidek outddor cartridge glue for DEKTON® Ventus is produced in special cartridges with a 2:1 bi-axial quantity of 215 ML. The glue and hardener are pre-dosed inside the cartridge. That means once it is inserted in the proper gun with the special mixer fixed on top, it allows the correct extrusion and mixing of the parts. Mastidek Fast Outdoor requires the use of the special
M200XMR Cartridge Glue Gun.
Directions for Use:
To use the 215 ML Mastidek Fast Outdoor adhesive cartridge for DEKTON® Ventus, simply follow these important steps and guidelines:
- All surfaces must be cleaned and free of dust and grease.
- When applying to a polished or glossy surface it is advised to scrub the surface with sandpaper before gluing.
- Remove cap and attach the special threaded mixing nozzle.
- Squeeze out about 6" of product before applying to surface.
- Clean the nozzle after use, replace the cap and discard the mixing nozzle.
- Repeat this process at any change of mixer.
- Mastidek fast outdoor adhesive for DEKTON® Ventus will not set below 32°.
The product in the cartridge will last at least 12 months if stored between 65° and 77°. Keep away from sunlight, heat and humidity.
Please read the safety data sheet before use and follow the product instructions.